MGSF and Racquets for Recovery Featured in the April 4 TCPalm Luminaries
Thank you TCPalm for the feature in today's #luminaries
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! www.racquetsforrecovery.org
Racquets for Recovery Tennis and Pickleball Tournament,
April 30, North River Shores Tennis Club
All proceeds will benefit the Mark Garwood SHARE Foundation Phoenix Scholarship program. Since 2014, the Mark Garwood SHARE Foundation has awarded over $250,000 in scholarships to adults in south Florida who are in recovery, committed to long-term sobriety and want to begin or complete their education.
$75 registration fee includes lunch, a long sleeve performance t-shirt, and awards. Snacks and drinks will be available throughout the day.
• One day tournament
• Women’s doubles tennis and pickleball will play in the morning.
• Men’s doubles tennis and pickleball will play in the afternoon.
• Levels of play 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
• All ages are invited to play.
• Teams are invited to register together, or North River Shores Tennis Club pros will pair individual players with a partner.
• Lunch 11:00-2:00
• Spectator only lunch tickets are available in advance or at the event for $10 each.